Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Albertson's Deals 11/14-11/20

I can't even tell you how excited I am for this weeks sales. First of all, because last weeks are over. I went to Albertsons SO many times. Second, It's pretty low key, but there are a couple really good deals.
Here's what I have found:

QUAKER OATMEAL!!
When you buy 4, the Instant Oatmeal is $1.50 each.
-Plus there are $1 off coupons from 1/04 (High Fiber)
-And go here to print a $1 off (High Fiber)
FINAL PRICE for High Fiber is .50 cents

When you buy 4, the Quaker Oats 42 oz. is $1.50 each.
-60 cents off from 1/04
FINAL PRICE .90 cents

DANNON YOGURT 60 oz cups are 50 cents
- .60/6 from 1/04
- AND go here for Target's printable coupon for $1/5!!
FINAL PRICE 20 cents each

MISSION LIFE BALANCE TORTILLAS 14.8 oz. on sale for $1.99
go here for a $1/1 (use back browser to print 4!)
or use $1/2 from 1/04
FINAL PRICE (with printable) 99 cents
FINAL PRICE (with newspaper) $1.49

3 comments:

Emily said...

You can use the HIgh Fiber $ 1.00 off coupon on any oatmeal. I bought the fruit & dinosaur kind.

Heather Wheeler said...

I was wondering about that... That is SO awesome. Thanks Emily!

Joanie said...

That $&#(*# tortilla site makes me want to scream! I've probably spent 15 minutes over 2 days trying to get it to print. I think I'm giving up now.