Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just an idea...

Because coupons have changed/blessed my life, I like to give back when I can. In sunday's paper we got a up to $ 20.00 off Blood Glucose Monitering System. I've picked up 2 so far to donate to the nursing home by my house, just thought I'd pass that along if anyone else isn't using their coupon, it might be nice to pick one up, or donate your coupons to your nearest nursing home. Walgreen's has them on sale for $ 14.99, so you just pay tax. Fred Meyer has them for $ 19.99 too. Just a thought...

5 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for the idea EMily. I bought one after the 1/4 insert. I kinda wanted to see if I could really get it for free. I thought I would also donate it to one of my patients with diabetes, but I have not seen one this last month. Thanks for the nursing home idea.

Heather Wheeler said...

Awesome idea. I have 2 sitting in my dining room that I haven't known what to do with. Thanks Emily!

irish said...

I was going to donate a few of these too but didn't know where to take them. Great idea.

The Beals said...

Em you are too cute! As always - this is a splendid idea!

Joanie said...

Love this idea and plan to do it! Thanks!