Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Living Scriptures

First of all thanks for the introduction Tamra! ;) I'm not quite as coupon savy as some of you,..YET,..but I'm learning from the best! Ever since that crazy diaper sale I've been hooked! I swear I check this dang site like 5 times a day! My husband is so proud.

Anyways,...here is my first contribution...

Many of you may know about The Living Scriptures DVDS (animated). They are awesome but SOOO spendy! I've been trying to slowly add to my collection and I stumbled across an awesome deal. You can get 2 FREE DVDS (Journey to the Promise Land animated and The Trek West documentary) by clicking this link. This offer also includes free shipping. I don't know how much longer the deal will last. I thought it might be too good to be true, so I called Living Scriptures and they said there are no strings attached. -However, I will give you a heads up that they will have your number and will probably call off and on to try to get you to buy more DVDs. Sometimes they have great deals when they call, but usually they don't. If you aren't interested just tell them to not call (or to call back in a few months). Whew, catch all that!

Thanks for letting me join the blog! Happy Saving! :)

12 comments:

Monica said...

Shelly-
Great deal, I am really excited. When I clicked on your link it did not work.

Monica said...

Oh never mind, worked that time.

Coupon Trish said...

Thanks for the tip - I'm excited for it to get here!

Shannon said...

I so wanted to take advantage of this but I called the 888 number on the bottom of the form to find out if it was really free or if there were strings attached. They said you had to order the Gorden B Hinkley DVD for 19.95 to get the 2 free DVD's. I guess if you have already ordered that with them you could get it. That is what I found out. Does anyone know different? Love your blog and tips!

Stone Crew said...

thank you ;)

Shelley said...

I bought the Gordon B Hinckely DVD from Deseret Book to give as a gift for Christmas and on the packaging was the free offer info. I just got online I filled out the info..they didn't ask for any proof of purchase, it just said "limit one free offer per home". I called too and they didn't say anything about the hinckley DVD and said there were no strings attached,...but I DID get the info (posted) for the free offer on the packaging. Make sense?

Shelley said...

Just say it was on the back on your friends Hinckley DVD. :)

Shelley said...

Gosh, now you've got me all concerned! Make sure you girls call the numer on the website (hincklyoffer.com) and tell them you got the info off the back of the the Hinckley DVD (which is true,..MY hinckley DVD) and makes sure there are no strings attached. I'd hate to give you any misleading information...heck this is my first post! Don't want to be kicked off after my first post! ;)

Shannon said...

Thanks you! I submitted a order. We will see what happens.

Joanie said...

That's it Shelley, you're already causing trouble? You're gettin the boot! . . . Of course I'm kidding. Thanks! I signed up.

The Beals said...

I signed up too...I guess if a bill comes my way Ill deal with it then!

Shelley said...

I don't think there is any way they CAN bill you. I'm not too worried about it. Keep me posted though. :)