Monday, January 12, 2009

PB&J @ Albertson Jif, Smuckers and Sara Lee

I was running through Albertsons again this evening and found another pretty good deal I thought I'd share. Albertsons is running a promo buy Jif PB ($2) and Smuckers grape jelly/jam ($1.50) and get a free loaf of sara lee bread (regularly $3.29). Some sara lee bread has .55 cent off coupons on it and in 12/28 Sunday paper we have $1 off 3 jif peanut butters and .35 cent off smuckers jelly/jams. I doubled the $1 off and 2 of the .55 cent off with the double coupon promo ending tomorrow. So I paid $5.25+ tax for 3 PBs, 3 jellys, and 3 loaves of bread. Not a bad deal.

1 comment:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I think somewhere on this blog there is a post that says if you would like to become a contributor to this blog to send your email address. Well i think i got a invite to do just that but, when i log in for some reason i am not seeing that i have been- i hope this makes sense. So anyways I WANT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR and i have things to add and stuff. So please send me a invite my email address is: heidi.is.a.realcutiepie@gmail.com