Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rite Aid Printable Coupon.... and TONS of other good ones

Go HERE to print a $5 off $25 for Rite Aid.

I am going to Albertson's today, and since they accept competitor coupons, I am going to use it there.

No limit to how many you print... so print a few if you'll be shopping there a lot before March 13th.


Del Monte coupons $1/1 (there are 4 and you can print twice)

$1/1 Bagelfuls (you can print two, but don't use your back browser)

.50/1 Blue Diamond Almonds (on sale at Albertson's this week)

Various Newman's Own coupons

$1/3 Scotch-Brite Nail-saver sponges

$1/1 Scotch lint roller

$1/2 Flag + Multi Pack (post its brand)

For all you pet owners $5 off 25 at Petco

$1 off 2 Fundips Wahoo!

Nate this one's for you! $5/3 Johnsonville Sausage

If anyone has a problem printing any of these, leave a comment and I will check it out.
Also, several of these have no limit to how many you can print!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Can you really use the $5 rite aid coupon at albertsons?!? I printed it off but I didn't know you could do that.

Heather Wheeler said...

Albertson's takes competitor coupons as long as it has an expiration date, barcode and isn't for a free item.
Some people have said their Albertson's won't take competitor coupons anymore, but most of the ones in Meridian do.
I printed a copy of their official coupon policy to keep in my coupon binder, and they've always taken them for me.
Good luck!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I saved $15 between the printable coupons and the $5 off coupons!