Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ten Minute Mail

Have you ever needed an email address to enter to get some promotion and you've not wanted to use your own? Or maybe, there is a deal for first time email registrants and you've already signed up all your and your hubby's email accounts? I frequently have this problem and I just found a solution. My example is with Gap- shocker, I know- if you sign up to receive their emails you can get $15 off a $75 purchase (and this can be stacked with any % off promos or coupons you may have). I've already signed up all our email addresses and I wanted another code so I went to Ten Minute Mail. It's a temporary, ten minutes to be exact, email address. Click the link to learn more. What a GREAT idea!

3 comments:

Carrian said...

that is awesome!! I just have an email set up for only coupons so I don't get junk. I would have just done this if I had known!! Thanks!

Sara said...

What site do you go to for this coupon?

Sara said...

Never mind I figured it out, that is so cool!