Thursday, January 29, 2009

Victoria's Secret

Victoria Secret clearance section you get an extra 50% the already marked price....but it is ringing up even lower than that. I bought some PJ's for gifts and they came out to be $12.00 (reg 60.00).
The best sale was. this lotion it was marked down to be 7.99 (reg 25.00) which I thought was a good price. but it rang up for only $2.00! I went I got more because I will use them for gifts.
It makes me think how cheap they can make this product if they are marking down to 2.00 and it is normally 25.00.

PS Joanie I have the all the prices for the bulk food at Winco if you want them. maybe you already have them. I like shopping in the bulk it is usually the cheapest prices...unless you have a GREAT COUPON!! ;)

12 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

That's great!! How long is the sale going on? Til tomorrow, I hope!! Ü

Missy said...

Bambi,
I would love your list of bulk foods at WinCo. Did you compile it, or did you find it somewhere?

Joanie said...

Great deal! I'm going to be at the mall today, so I'll check it out. I would love a bulk foods list. Can you email it to me?

Joanie said...

Oh, and I hope it's okay that I turned your picture. Call me OCD.

Heather Wheeler said...

Joanie- you are OCD

Heather Wheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia & Darren said...

I went to KMART here in Utah last night, HUGE clothes clearance. They have baby and toddler clothes for $2-$8!! They even had a great section of men's sweaters from $3-$8. I loaded up a shopping cart of stuff for my hubby and unborn child for under $50.

Stacy said...

Yes, please! I would love to have the all the prices for the bulk food at Winco! Thanks for sharing...

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I know none of you know me but I would LOVE the bulk foods Winco list as well, let me know how I can get it(email) or if you are going to post it. Thanks, love your blog!!!

The Wallace Family said...

I am just getting into couponing, I have no idea what I'm doing. But Winco is where I shop right now. I would love that list if I can have it. Let me know what I need to do. Thank you for sharing your skills and knowledge with us. I have no idea what I'm doing yet. Did I mention that already?

Bambi said...

I have the list I just need to take the time to type it up. I will try to get to that this weekend.

Coupon Trish said...

Bambi - I would also appreciate the bulk list if you don't mind sharing! (I'm Nikki's sis-in-law). My email is coupontrish@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!