Monday, January 26, 2009

Wanna Trade?

So, I have been wanting to start a "sister blog" to this one- that's dedicated to trading coupons. I get about 10 papers a week, and often there is more than I need. And a lot of times I want more internet printable ones for things we are brand loyal to.... So here's a test run. Leave me a comment or send me an email if you are interested.

I am looking for more coupons for Rice Dream. You can print 2 per computer.

If you don't use Rice Dream and want to trade me for something else... name your price. It can be for anything from the newspaper inserts or an internet printable.
I am thinking we can just mail them to each other rather than meeting up. It may be easier.
Thanks!
Oh, my email is b_hwheeler@yahoo.com

12 comments:

Barbara Bakes said...

I think this is a great idea. I'd like to participate.

Joanie said...

I printed out 2 rice dream coupons for you.

The Beals said...

you can have mine!

Nikki said...

Heather, I'll trade you 2 rice dream coupons for 2 Nabisco cracker coupons that came in yesterdays paper. Nikki

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

i also would like to participate. I would love any coupons. I also am looking for coupons for baby products, diapers etc. As i will be becoming a Aunt again this april.

Heidi

p.s. when i find coupons i will let y'all know and if they are not items i use then i will trade for items i would use and all. either way i will participate.

irish said...

I'll send you mine too. I'll give them to Joanie to give to you.

Heather Wheeler said...

Heidi- I have huggies coupons I could trade you. They are for wipes and diapers.. Would that work? Feel free to email me too

Coupon Trish said...

Heather - Do you have any General Mills cereal coupons? I could print out the Rice Dreams for you from 3 computers. (I'm Nikki's sis-in-law).

Heather Wheeler said...

Nikki- I can trade you but I don't get my Sunday papers until the following Saturday (so this Saturday I will have the Nabisco coupons) Let me know!

Trish- Do you have certain general mills you need? I would love to trade, but I'll have to look through and see what I have. Let me know if you know which week.

Thanks ladies!

Bambi said...

Heather I printed some out for you. email me with your address.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I LOVE this idea & would love to participate!

Heather Wheeler said...

Nikki- Joanie has your coupons, let me know when you have them

Van Leeuwen Family- I would love to trade you for Rice Dream. Email me at b_hwheeler@yahoo.com and tell me what you are looking for! Thanks!