Friday, January 16, 2009

Walmart News

Wow. I can't believe I never knew this!!
Thanks to Kristin at Boise Deals and Steals for kindly bringing me into the loop.

WALMART TAKES COMPETITOR COUPONS
We're talking Walgreens, Albertsons, Target Printables, ect.
I called the Walmart at Eagle and Fairview to double check and talked to "CFM"(?) Manager Greg. I grilled him, but it checks out.

So to recap:
Albertsons takes competitor coupons (including internet printable)
Walmart takes competitor coupons (including internet printable) AND matches competitor prices
Winco only takes manufacture coupons from the newspaper, no internet printables

Did everyone else already know this??

3 comments:

Marne said...

Check with your individual store, because I know some Albies don't take competitor coupons anymore. It depends on the store.

Cathy said...

My Albies (Five Mile/Overland) takes them. But I have the WORST time getting Walmart (Overland) to take printables! My friend was there last week and the checker accused her of presenting fraudulent coupons! Every time I go there I have to have a manager come and approve my coupons. Since a majority of my coupons are printables, I'm finding I'm not going there much at all lately!

Heather Wheeler said...

I have also had a hard time with Walmart. In our archived files there is Walmart's Coupons Policy- I printed that and keep it with me, and I haven't had a problem since.

All the Albertsons that I've been to in the area have taken my competitor coupons.