Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yummy Oroweat Bread at Honks Dollar Stores for $ 1.25..

I've been buying my Oroweat bread at the Honk's $ store here in Nampa for close to a year now and I love that it's only $ 1.25! I LOVE Oroweat (so soft) & love their healthy selections: Health Nut, 100% Whole Wheat, Oatnut, Double Fiber, Potato, Buttermilk, 7 Grain & 12 Grain. These are around $ 3.50 in noraml grocery stores, so I've been happy with our awesome selection! ( The bread is usually going to expire within 3 days, but I keep mine in the fridge and it lasts, SO much longer. They freeze really too and are still soft after they have unthawed. I've been to one Honks $ store in Boise near Cole and they sold it there too! I hope this random bread post can help someone. (Mine also sells, rolls, hamburger buns, hot dog buns, pizza crusts & other bread products) they deliver several times a week too!

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

YAY! We love that bread ...it's all we eat! We'll have to check it out!

Prince Family said...

Have you checked out the Franz Bakery up on Benjamin (close to Micahel's on fairview) They have very good bread for under a dollar a loaf and they when you buy somthing you get to choose one pack of bagels, buns... for free!!
The loafs are about 3-3.50/per at Walmart!