Thursday, February 5, 2009

4 Sunday papers delivered on Monday's for .60 each!

On 1 of my Albertson's trips yesterday, there was a newspaper guy for the Idaho press Tribune, trying to sell subscriptions. Long story short, they are starting/just started a new thing for "Coupon Moms" where you can get (and have to get) 4 Sunday papers delivered each Monday for $ 9.60 a month (.60 per paper/16 total)! That's the best deal I've found so far. If you're interested, call Greg Roesberry to see if they deliver in your area. His # is: 475-2324 (I'm in Nampa) Hope that helps! .60 is a great price!

7 comments:

The Givens Family said...

Thanks Emily! That's a great deal. I'll have to give him a call and see if he'll do it for those of us in Meridian. I'll let you all know what I find out.

Emily said...

I hope it works out for you!! Good luck!

- K - said...

Just talked to Greg and this is how it broke down. To sign up for the deal you need to have a subscription which you can get for $6 a month for the first 6 months. After that it will go up to $11 a month. That is the price I was given for a home in Kuna. Once you have a subscription you can sign up to receive the extra Sunday papers for $0.60 each, but you have to maintain the original subscription. So, if you don't normally get a newspaper it would still be cheaper in most cases to pick the Sunday paper at the store on Monday.

The Givens Family said...

I just talked to the guy. He said that they had such a huge response to this deal that they had to change things a bit. Now, you have to buy a regular subscription for one paper a day at $6.00/ month. Then, in addition, you can get the 4 Sunday papers for $.60 a copy, dropped off on Monday. So, your total would be $15.60 a month for 5 Sunday papers a week and then an additional paper daily. Does that make sense? They can't deliver to all areas in Meridian, you'll have to call him to see if your house is included.

The Givens Family said...

Oops, sorry -K-, looks like we posted at the same time.

Emily said...

Well, sorry about that big mess! I posted what I was told, so now I need to check myself to make sure what is going on!!

The Givens Family said...

Emily...No, you were right. He said they had to change things because of the huge response. Thanks for the info, it was great!