Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Albertsons... Is anyone going to be able to sleep tonight?

So, I am not ready to put together my list...but here are a couple of pointers for Albertsons tomorrow.

1. Plan your shopping out before you go. Have a list of how you will do each transaction and have all the coupons for each transaction separated.

2. A few people have asked me, and unlike Walgreens, at Albertson's if you do several back to back transactions and use the $10 Catalina, a new one will print each time.

3. Don't forget to get your printables...
- boxtop4education has several good ones for this sale
- pillsbury.com
- bettycrocker.com
- $1/1 Chex Mix (you may have trouble printing, if so try this link instead.)

Happy Shopping Everyone! I will post my shopping list hopefully by tomorrow morning.

No comments: