Friday, February 27, 2009

A Couple Good Deals

Here are Some Awesome Deals This Week

At Fred Meyer there is an In-Ad Coupon for Cottonelle Toilet Paper for $.79 (limit 5)
Use the in-ad coupon with the Newspaper Coupon from 2/1 for $.50/1
To get more coupons go here for another $.50/1
Or $1/1 here (use the back browser to print 2)
FINAL PRICE: $.29 or FREE

Kettle Tortilla Chips $2
Use this $1/1
FINAL PRICE: $1.00

Colgate Tootpaste or Brush $.99 after in-store coupon
Use $.75/1 from 2/22
FINAL: $.24

Mountain Dairy Milk 1 Gallon
FINAL: $1.99


In the Walgreen's Ad there is a coupon for Reynolds Wrap Foil for $.89 (limit 3)
Use the newspaper coupon from 2/8 for $1/1
FINAL PRICE: FREE

Also in the Walgreen's Ad is a Coupon for Hunt's Tomato Sauce for $.39 (limit 3 per coupon)
Use this printable for $1/3
(it may not be available anymore, I couldn't tell if it was because I already printed or if the offer had ended)
FINAL: $.06 each

I just take the in-ad coupons from both stores to Albertson's to eliminate driving around town.

13 comments:

Dan and Emily Clark said...

I just came from Freddy's and here's what I found:

The Colgate thing didn't work for me--the instore coupon is a manufacturer coupon, and they wouldn't let me use my own manufacturer coupon on top of it. So the toothpaste is .99/ea.

Another tip on the cottonelle--there are .75/1 blinkies in the toiletpaper aisle, so with the in-ad coupon, you can get 5 for .04 each. I may have to take a few more trips back!

Heather Wheeler said...

Awesome find Emily! Thanks for the heads up!

Tamra said...

I think the reynolds rap newspaper coupon is for a bigger size than the one on sale?

Heather Wheeler said...

It excludes 25 ft foil- but this is 20 ft and I know several people who have already done it.

Heather Wheeler said...

The blinkie at the fm on locust grove and fairview is for .75/2

Dan and Emily Clark said...

Is the blinkie really .75/2? Because I used three of them in addition to my two 1.00/1 coupons from the printable link, and got 5 of the 4 packs, and the register took all of my coupons no problem. . .did I just get lucky, you think?

Heather Wheeler said...

I do think you just got lucky, sorry I spoiled it! The coupons I took were for sure .75/2

Sara said...

THe lady at the FM in Nampa that checked me out said that I couldn't use the 2 $1 off printed coupons I had because the price of the coupon exceeded the price of the item...grrr. Anybody else have any issues? Do you know what the store policy is on it. I was expecting two free things of TP :( I guess 79 cents isn't bad though.

Heather Wheeler said...

I don't shop at fm that often but usually stores will just change the price of the coupon to what the product costs. So she could have just changed it to $.79 instead of $1. Maybe next time just tell them you don't expect overage, and to just change it. That always works for me.

Sara said...

The lady checker I used wasn't very nice to me and my coupons. Hopefully I get a nicer person next time or maybe I will use a male checker next time and hope that they are nice to a young lady ;)

Tamra said...

Good catch on the reynoldswrap Heather. I was bummed when I saw the add on sunday and , thought i couldn't use that coupon. I'm going tomorrow! Also, I had a customer service guy tell me I could combine the smart source blinkie (.75/2) with the manufacture .50/2 in addition to the store coupon. What?! I know that would be amazing. Too bad I didn't have my coupons with me. I'll let you guys know if it actually happens tommorow

Heather Wheeler said...

So 3 coupons for 1 product!? Awesome! Also, I love that you are a night owl too! Yay for being awake with no kids!! Sweet Sanity!

Matt and Paula McKinlay said...

I was just at Fred Meyer and they WOULDN'T let me "price down" the $1/1 TP coupons, either. Wish I had tried doubling up on the blinkie and newspaper coupons! Still, $.29 isn't too bad for TP!