Monday, February 9, 2009

A couple more Albertsons Doubler Deals

All CoverGirl products are 30% off right now and we have $1.00 off any covergirl coupons from many different weeks of Sunday papers, including yesterday's inserts. The nail polish is the cheapest, ringing up at $0.09 each after the doubled $1 off coupon.

Chinet plates are 2/$5.00 and we have $1 off coupons, so those end up being $0.50 per pack 25 ct.

I fell victim to the free milk promo tonight. It's buy 3 malt o meal brand cereals (@ 3/$7) and get a free gallon of milk up to $4.50 in value. I regret my purchase now, but only because I already have so much cereal. For those of you that need cereal it's a great deal. But if you're going to do it, you need to know that after ringing up the 3 cereals, the register automatically takes off $4.50, regardless of how much your milk costs. So don't do like I did and buy the most expensive gallon of milk.

Lastly, I noticed that darigold flavored milk are 10/$10 and we have $1 off 2 coupons. Double the coupons and you get free flavored milk. Flavors include: mocha, chocolate and strawberry.

My favorite freebie of this week is definitely the quaker rice cakes. I've seriously stocked up!

I have extra dixie napkin coupons (Free with coupon) if anyone wants them you're welcome to swing by my house and pick them up. I live 1/2 mile from Mer./Fairview Albertsons.

4 comments:

andrea.roche said...

some albertsons have Venus Vibrance razors on sale for 2.76. With double coupon, they ring up 76 cents. Also, Olay botanicals body wash are on sale for 2.50. With coupon. 50 cents!

Emily said...

Joanie,

Thank you So much for posting about the nail polish! I despretely needed some! How did you know? I wish mine was .09, our store had them for .50 still a good deal. Thanks!

Joanie said...

Emily, I was at the same Albies location today and they raised their price .50 cents since last night. That's fishy!

Heather Wheeler said...

Thanks for the heads up about the chocolate milk... I just got back from Albies and got 16 of them!