Saturday, February 7, 2009

Excellent Book at a Great Price

You probably wonder why I am posting this book on this blog. I have recently read this book (library copy) and have wanted to purchase one for myself. This book is a MUST read for every American. In this book, you will discover the 28 fundamental beliefs of the Founding Fathers which they said must be understood and perpetuated by every people who desired peace, prosperity, and freedom. These beliefs have made possible more progress in 200 years than was made previously in over 5,000 years. Thus the title "The 5,000 Year Leap".

This book sells for $12.56 on Amazon, the retail price is $19.95. I found a site, National Center for Constitutional Studies, that sells the book for $5 (plus shipping) when you order 10 or more copies. Would you like to purchase a copy for you or anyone else? I will put together an order if you are interested - the total comes to $6.40 per book (with shipping added). I am placing an order tonight for 13 copies - if you hurry I will add you to that order. Or I can place a separate order if we have at least 10 copies. Let me know. Just leave me a note on my blog with your email and phone number. Thanks, Tiffani

6 comments:

sharirie said...

Tiffani, I would be interested to get a copy of the book if you get this in time. Thanks, Sharolyn Ririe

Tiffani said...

I already placed my order- maybe we can gather some more orders.

Sara said...

Tiffani,
I would love to get a copy if you have extras. You can contact me at 412-8055 Thank you,Sara Chandler

Tiffani said...

Anyone else want a copy - we need 8 more books to get the great price of $5?

Heather Wheeler said...

My husband wants one copy. Let me know, and thanks!

Carte Blanche said...

I would take a copy.Liz Olsen