Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Free Healthy choice cafe steamers

On one of my runs to Albertsons I was able to pick up 4 Healthy choice cafe steamers for 24 cents. They are on sale for 2 dollars and with this link you can print $1 off 1. After doubling all four you end up just paying tax. Pretty great! I love albies!
By the way I tried to do the cereal and macaroni grills deal thinking I would get 4.50 and 2.00 off instantly without having to buy the milk or chicken and it did not work like it has in the past. They have changed their policy. They now know if you bought those items and will deduct accordingly. Hope that helps someone.

Here's a printable from Target for 50 cents off Healthy Choice. Thanks Shelley!

4 comments:

will and tiff said...

i hope you don't mind me lurking around...i have to thank you for all of your hard work and amazing deals and finds that you share. i am friends with a few of the ladies on here and heard about and just had to check it out... AWESOME!
thank you so much...i am excited to make this a part of my grocery routine and SAVE away. thanks again.

The Givens Family said...

Tiff....I'm so glad you were recruited to this blog, it's awesome! Let me know if you ever have questions, I'd love to help.

Shelley said...

Plus Target has a .50 printable on their website! Use targets coupon at albies and get an extra $.50 off each to make it .50 a box! :)

Shelley said...

Sorry,..if you don't have enough "doubling" coupons (4) left. Then instead of getting them free,...you only pay .50 a box! ;)