Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Free L'Oreal Kids Shampoo at Albertsons

L'Oreal Kids shampoo, conditioner, or 2 in 1 9 oz. is on sale this week for $1.99. If you follow this LINK , register, take a quick survey about your hair type, volume, etc., you can print two $1/1 coupons. There are multiple survey's that you can take, I was able to take 3 different ones and at the end of each they let me print two coupons, 6 coupons total. Takes about 10 minutes to do all of them but, it's worth it for free products. Make sure you use the "coupon doubler" at Albertson's to make your shampoo free.
P.S. Once you click on the LINK and you are at the L'Oreal screen, at the bottom right side, click on "Can I help you?" this will take you into the surveys.

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Great Deal! Thanks for posting! :)

Heather Wheeler said...

Thanks Katie- I just got back for getting 4 for $.24!!

michelle said...

I went to Albertsons on cherry/ten mile and they wouldn't let me double the coupons. Where are they taking them???

Heather Wheeler said...

Why wouldn't they double them? Did they say it was because they were internet printables? I used mine in Emmett with no problem.

michelle said...

They said because of the 1 cent overage.

The Givens Family said...

They weren't going to take mine at first but then I asked if she'd ring in the coupon at the $1 value and then instead of actually doubling, she gave me $.99 instead of $1.

Heather Wheeler said...

Yes, mine had to do that... she just changed the last $1 doubler to $.96

Marne said...

The Cherry/Ten Mile store doubled them for me just fine. It's not the fact that it's an internet printable...it doesn't say "do not double" on it. Some internet printables do say that, but this one doesn't. One of the assistant store managers checked me out, and she was totally fine with it. SO if you go back double check with them. It should be just fine.

michelle said...

I went to Meridian/Cherry and they didn't say anything:) Free shampoo!

Jen said...

Thanks! I went to the Albertsons in Boise on Federal Way and didn't have any problems.