Friday, February 27, 2009

Help Habitat For Humanity!!!!!

Thanks to Lindsay for this information. It sounds like a Great Cause and I can not imagine what kind of impact all of us "krazy coupon ladies" could have for this program!

"As many of you may know, Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity has been earning much needed funding through the Albertsons Community Partners Program. Under this program, every time you shop at Albertsons and scan your linked Preferred Savings Card, Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity will earn back up to 4% of your shopping dollars. During 2008, we received nearly $675 from the Albertsons Community Partners Program.

Even if you have linked your Preferred Savings Card to Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity in the past, you must relink your card at the Albertson's website by February 28, 2009 in order to keep earning funds for Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity. It will only take a minute and will help us greatly. Here is all you need to do:

1. Go to www.Albertsonscp.com

2. Enter Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity’s ID number: 49000102413

3. Enter your Preferred Savings Card Number (just look at the top right of your receipt). If you don’t know your Preferred Savings Card Number, please call 877-932-7948.

If you don’t have a Preferred Savings card, you can get one at any Albertsons or online at Albertsons.com.

Please share this notice with your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors so they can link their cards and help support Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity.

Thank you for your support!

Craig Tribken
Director of Resource Development
Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity"


Please leave a comment once you have linked your card, I would love to see how many people we can get to sign up by tomorrow! Thanks everyone!

11 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

I just linked mine, It only took about 2 minutes!

Alex and Marie said...

I link mine with Southern Cross Humanitarian. They are trying to build self-sustaining orphanages as well as drop-in centers (for food, clothes, showers) for street children in South America. The executives are all volunteers. Here's is their code if you'd like to link your card up with them: 49001013914
Here is their website if you'd like to check it out:http://www.southerncrosshumanitarian.org/

Joanie said...

Linked to Habitat. Awesome!

Jen said...

I linked mine, thanks!

Ryan & Martha said...

I think linking to Habitat is great! You can also link to your kids schools too...i think you can add multiple links. Just do a search for them when you are signing up.

Keri Lyn said...

Very quick and easy!
Thanks for letting us know
that can be done, I had no
idea!! Happy Day All!

Emily said...

Glad I could help!

Carley said...

My card has been linked!

Rachel said...

I am new to this AWESOME blog...Thanks a bunch for all your savy info. this is my new favorite blog and I am going to send all my friends here :)

alysia said...

I had no idea they did anything like this...thanks for letting me know. I linked mine to both organizations.

The Hendricks ID said...

I linked both thanks for posting that for me.