Monday, February 16, 2009

Here is where I am heading this Week

Here's a snapshot of what I think is a good deal this week.... I don't get into the RR or Rebates at Walgreens, so I didn't include any of those. Many of the deals this week are with an in-store coupon, which I may just end up taking to Albertson's... Where is everyone else heading?
More Walgreens Deals at ThriftyMama

Walgreens


Colgate Toothpaste, $0.99
$0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste, 2/1/09
$1/1 Colgate printable
FINAL PRICE: $0.24 to FREE

Yes To Carrots Beauty Product(s)
Sale Price: 25% Off
Use: $2 Printable Or BOGO Printable Coupon
FINAL PRICE: Cheap, but will vary!


Quaker Oats buy one at $3.29 get one free (with in ad coupon)
Use two .60 coupons from the 1/4RP
FINAL PRICE: 2/$2.09!

Fred Meyer

Fred Meyer Brand Milk, Chocolate Milk and Orange Juice Half Gallons (with in ad coupon) FINAL PRICE: 10/$10

Banyon Cheese 2lb Block
FINAL PRICE: 2/$9 (with in ad coupon)


Also, Target has new printables this week.

They include $1/1 Goldfish Crackers (bad timing huh?) I am going to go back to Albertsons and see if they have any packages left with $1/1 stickies.

$1/1 Kashi (use with this $2/1 printable) (and they'll be free)

$1/1 Tropicana Juice (stack with $1/2 from 01/04)

$1/1 Vlasic Pickles

$1/1 Hillshire Farms Deli Meat

$3/1 Gillette Venus Razor... and Lots More... Go Check it out.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Heather, I noticed a roll of $1/2 Albertsons goldfish coupons sitting at the self check out employee booth. It was a huge roll. If you don't find any bags already with stickers on them, make sure to ask up front to see if they'll give you some.

Emily said...

I picked up my free chapstick at Walgreens today. I went to Clenece's blog at Goodorfreedeals and printed the 2 from her site. They were
$ 2.76./.14 OVERAGE. If I was stranded on a deserted island, I would have to have my chapstick!

Shelley said...

I can't fine that Kashi coupon through the link posted! Any help?!

Shelley said...

I can't fine that Kashi coupon through the link posted! Any help?!