Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Juicy Juice 8 packs Free

Juicy Juice 8 individual juice packs are 2/$4 and we have $1 any juicy juice coupons. Double the coupon and they are free. Albies at Cherry and Ten Mile was stocked when I left.
The coupon is any Nestlé Juicy Juice product $1/1 from SS 1/4 and expires (4-5-09)

I also want to mention that I heard Kellogg's cereal is going to be half off next week @ Albies, of course, so don't waste your doubling coupons on cereal! I'm moving and have been hoarding Kelloggs large cardboard boxes for packing and I'm SOOOO excited to clean up all the emtpy case boxes we all leave behind.
And last- Alysia, did you try Walmart yesterday? What happened?

8 comments:

Emily said...

Joanie,

Was that the coupon from a while ago? The ones we were using when K mart doubled? Thanks!

Heather Wheeler said...

Those are the ones I have Emily.

fiveatwoods99 said...

I'm new. Where do I get these coupons?

Jana Lever said...

So I love your website and I am new to the whole coupon idea. How do I get these coupons? Maybe a beginner with coupons post would be helpful:). I am in Utah and I wonder if we can use the same coupons here?

Thanks so much.

Joanie said...

The juicy juice coupon was an older one, but I don't store the date on the coupons so I don't know what week they were from. Jana, as far as I know the coupon inserts from Sunday papers are the same in Idaho and Utah. You'll just have to start saving up!

alysia said...

So, I went to Wal Mart and was SOOO ready for confrontation. I printed out the coupon policy, ad match policy and put that in my purse (I didn't try ad matching the double coupon thing, because it stated that they don't do that). Anyway, it went down without any problems. The cashier was totally nice, used my internet printables, and everything. To be honest, I was a little disappointed :) I was ready for a fight. Is that sick? Anyway, if you ARE going to go to WAl Mart on a regular basis, I'd recommend printing out both of those policies. Sara posted a link on one of the "venting" posts, I think it was yours, Joanie.

Heather Wheeler said...

Jana- If you also look in our archived posts there are several "couponing basics" posts. Good luck!

Jana Lever said...

Thanks so much for your help:)