Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just for fun - The future of Coupons

Due to all the drama with Walmart (and IPs) I was researching various store policies on coupons tonight. I stumbled upon this really cool thing called CELLFIRE and thought Id post it here. Its not available in Idaho yet...but seriously could be a huge help in the future. Its basically a coupon application that automatically uploads manufacture coupons to your cell phone. Its free (but internet charges to your phone will apply). Id totally be down for never clipping, storing, sorting, or getting denied coupons EVER AGAIN!!! Lets hope this comes to Boise soon! What do you guys think? Would you use this?

* As a very important brief sidenote - is everyone crying in gratitude that bikini girl FINALLY got kicked off Idol? I shall sleep soundly tonight.

3 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

I refused to watch Idol until I knew she was gone, thanks for the update, now I can get back to watching it! I HATED her, almost as much as I hate the Walmart in Meridian. :)
Oh- and I love the thought of Cellfire!

Leah said...

Thanks for the tip...I am signing up for it. I am really excited. I am glad she is gone too! Looks like she had her 15 minutes of fame.

Shelley said...

Cellfire would be amazing! Borders sends me coupons to my phone and I LOVE IT!