Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stampin' Up! with my discount

I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for over 10 years, however, the last 2 1/2 years I quit doing workshops and just order product for myself. I am extending to you my 20% discount - but the cool thing is that it's "sale-a-bration" time. When you spend $50 (before 20% discount) on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward. There's no limit-for every $50 you spend, you can select another free Sale-A-Bration reward (choose from 4 different stamp sets, ribbon bundle, or cardstock assortment). So stack that with my discount and it's a great deal! I will be ordering in the next couple weeks. I will put all the orders together. Let me know if you are interested at tiffwinward@hotmail.com

Click here to see the sale-a-bration items that you can earn for free.

Click here to see the Stampin' Up Idea book and Catalog.

Their website is www.stampinup.com

Tiffani

5 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

Hey, what's the status of the book order?

Tiffani said...

The books (5000 Year Leap) were ordered the 17th and should arrive today or tomorrow. Please send me your email if you didn't so I can contact you.

Heather Wheeler said...

b_hwheeler@yahoo.com

Eddy and Tiffany said...

Where do you live? I'm in Davis County Utah. Can I order from here?

Tiffani said...

Tiffany - please just email me and I will be able to answer your questions. Thanks, Tiffani