Monday, March 16, 2009

Albertson's Double Coupons

Thanks to Katie for the heads up about the Double Coupons at Albertson's this week!
They are found in this Sunday's Paper (3/15)
-Garden Life Section of the Idaho Statesman (pg 6)
-Last Page of the Main Section in the Idaho Press Tribune
-Page A9 of the Deseret News in Salt Lake
-Page A6 in Daily Herald in Provo

(thanks to our readers for updates!)

Each Coupon says that they will match the value of 1 manufacturer coupon up to $1
It also says "4 Double coupons per family per trip"
And they expire on 3/17 so hurry over!
(edited to add: Thanks to Fabulessly Frugal for posting a scanned copy of the upcoming ad! It looks like Albertson's will be doubling again from March 22- 24! )

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup 10.75 oz. $1.00
Use the $1/2 here
Final Price after Doubler: FREE

Campbell's V8 soup 18.3 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 1/18
Final Price after doubler: $.50

Purex laundry detergent 24-32 load $10/3
Use the in-store coupon for $3/3 AND
.35/1 from 3/8
Final Price after Doubler: $4.90/3


Scott's 4 Pack of Toilet Paper $2.13
Use the $1/1 from 2/8
Final after Doubler: $.13

Pringles $1.00
$1/2 from 3/15
Final Price after Doubler: FREE


Land O Lakes Fresh Buttery Taste spread 15 oz. $1.00
Use this $.55/1
Final Price after Doubler: FREE

Tree Top Trim juice blends 46 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 1/4
Final Price after Doubler: $.50

McCormick Grinders $2
Use the $1/1 from 3/15
Fnal Price after Doubler: FREE

Hershey's or Cadbury candy 3.5-20 oz. $1.25
Use the $1/1 from 1/25
Final Price After Doubler: FREE

Ken's salad dressing 16 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 3/8
Final Price after Doubler: $.50

BirdsEye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables 10-12 oz. $1.00
Use the $1/3 from 3/1
Final Price After Doubler: $.33 each

Michelina's Budget Gourmet entrees 5.5-8 oz. $1.00
Use the $1/5 from 2/8
Final Price after Doubler: $.60 each

Arm & Hammer liquid 50 oz. or powder 4.56 lb. laundry detergent B1G1
Use this $1/1
Final Price after Doubler: $2.24 each

Kraft Promo with the Double Coupons.
Remember you have to spend $25 in participating products and then you save $10 instantly.
See my post here for information on the Kraft Promo...

Crystal Light drink mix 12 oz. $3.00

Use this $1/2 and here
Final Price $.80

Crystal Light on the Go 7-10 ct. $3.00
Use the $1/2 here and here
Final Price after Doubler: $.80
(plus the Catalina that prints after you buy 3 or more)

Jell-O pudding or gelatin 19-24 oz. ready to serve/refrigerated $3.00
Use the $.60/1 from 3/1 or here
Final Price after Doubler: $.40

Kraft Bagel-fuls 10 oz. $3.00
Use this $1/1 here
Final Price after Doubler: FREE

Nabisco 100 calorie pack snacks 4.4-8.8 oz. $3.00
Use this $1/2 here or the $.75/1 from 2/22
Final Price after Doubler: $.30-$.80 each

Oreo Cakesters 12 oz.$2.50
Use the $1/2 here
Final Price after Doubler: $.50

Planters Mr. Peanut Big Bars multipack or HoneyMaid Delight bars $2.50
Us the $75/1 from 2/22
Final Price after doubler: FREE

South Beach Fiber Fit bars or Diet 100 calorie snack bars 6.15-8.4 oz. or South Beach cereal or Live Active bars 6.15 oz $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 2/8
Final Price after Doubler: FREE

Nabisco snack crackers 6.5-10 oz. Wheat Thins or Triscuit $2.50
Use the $1/2 from 3/15
Final Price After Doubler: $.50



Other noteworthy $1 coupons to double:

Band-Aid Product, any excluding trial sizes $1/1 from 2/8
Chinet Plate, any $1/1 from 1/25
CoverGirl product, any $1/1 from 3/1
Degree Men or Women Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, any .75/1 from 3/1
Dixie napkins, any 180, 200 or 320 count $1/1 from 1/18
Hormel Chili Master Chili, any $1/1 from 2/8
Pace Specialty Salsa $1/1 from 1/25
Quaker rice snack product, any $1/1 from 1/18

Anyone overwhelmed yet??
If I missed any good deals, leave a comment and let me know.

17 comments:

Sarah & Eric said...

The Albertsons on Five Mile and Overland only let me use 3 of the double up coupons on one trip. Other than that, it was great!!!

Shem, Angel, Gavin and Taigen said...

The Albies on Fairview in Meridian had a clearance bin of Cover Girl items. The cashiers were all great and let me use 4 at a time. I'm a bit confused on how Bagel-fules are FREE after doubling. They were $3, and with a doubled $1 the balance was a $1. Did I do it wrong?

Sarah said...

I had the same issue at the Albertsons on Meridian and Cherry. I don't get it...in the fine print it says a limit of four double coupons per family per shopping trip.

Heather Wheeler said...

The bagelfuls are part of a kraft promo where you spend $25 and then save $10 instantly. So if you buy them with $25 worth of participating products they are $1.80 after the instant savings, and then the $1 coupon and the doubler coupon make them free.
Does that make sense?

The Barkers said...

Albertsons has lysol disinfecting wipes on sale for $2.99. With coupon from 3/15 and Albertson's coupon it's .99

Lara said...

I also had the cashier question whether to take four doubles at a time, but I had her read the coupon...it does say 4 (maybe a typo?)...and she put it through for me.

Another good item to double:

Dannon crusher cups/Dannon kids smoothies. On sale for $2.49, double the $1 coupon (sorry I've forgotten which week I clipped these from) and get for $.49...plus, some sort of Dannon special rang up (maybe b/c I purch. 4?), where $2 was automatically deducted as well, so FREE (except for applicable tax)!

Jilene said...

Electrosol is on sale for $3.49 with a $1 off coupon from this week paper making it $1.49/16-20 count.

The Barkers said...

I read that you can now print out huggies coupons again? I was told that at Albertsons they have diapers for $10.69. Obviousy,not as good of a deal as last week. Does anyone know if this is true?

Laura said...

How do you get the nabisco crackers for 50 cents? I go them for $1.50 using the newspaper coupon plus the doubler. What did I do wrong? Thanks for the help as I am just getting the hang of things!

Heather Wheeler said...

The nabisco crackers are also part of the spend 25 save 10 promo, so when you combine the double coupons with that promo the final price is 50 cents.

Natalie said...

The Fairview/Meridian one has Secret deodorant on sale for $2.67 and I used a $1 coupon, so it was 67 cents. (I am not an organized couponer yet, so I don't know when I got the coupon, sorry)

Matt and Paula McKinlay said...

Eagle and McMillan would also only allow three coupons... didn't know to have them check the fine print, so press them to read closely!

Ryan & Martha said...

Did you know there are more doublers coming out for this Friday through Sunday. I think they'll be in the Wed. ad and they're good from the 20th-22nd. Looks like there will be four in the ad.

Heather Wheeler said...

I updated my post earlier to include that info, but the dates are actually March 22-24!

Her Lions Pride said...

I can not get my coupons to print! They were ok last night. I am hoping to make it to your meeting. Sounds great.

JQ

Shannon said...

I am in Blackfoot so I have to go to Idaho Falls or Pocatello to get to an Albies. I went today and was able to use 4 doubles per transaction although I got "yelled" at by one of the other cashiers because my cashier did not know what she was doing. ?He told me he was short on cashiers and now--because of me--he was going to have to help the other customers. Isn't that what he is there for? So the line was backing up and I was supposedly the one at fault. I was told to get more organized and be considerate of the other shoppers. I had all my coupons ready, but she was just slow. I was frustrated because it was like my business wasn't wanted. I also got told by the cashier that as of tmorrow Albies (at least in Pocatello) will not be accepting Internet printable coupons. Do you know about this? By the way--thanks for all the great info. I have been able to cut my grocery bill in half, so far and I just got started couponing in the last 2 weeks. Thanks KCL!!

Shannon said...

Oh yeah, one more thing. . . On the double coupons, your manufactur Q can not be for more than $1. So even if you have a Q for $1.50 and want to double it up to $1 (with hopes of saving $2.50), they will not let you use the doubler Q. Hope this helps some of you plan for next weeks doublers.