Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fred Meyer 3/8-3/14


I think we often overlook Fred Meyer in all of our couponing "kraziness"... so here are a few highlights from their ad starting Sunday...

Fresh California Strawberries 1 lb 2/$3
I have been waiting all winter for Strawberries!!!

Large Fuji Apples $0.98 lb

Bandon Medium Cheddar Cheese $3.99 w/ in ad coupon (limit 2)
I have been waiting for this to come around again!!! (although it appears it is only Cheddar, and not other varieties..... darn!)

Kashi Cereal 2/$6

I still have some printables for $2/1... I am not sure if they are expired, but it's worth a shot. You have to have already printed them because the campaign is over)

Nature Made Vitamins B1G1

$1/1 from 3/1
This is a great food storage item!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Until Tuesday, Albertsons Granny Smith or Red Delicious Apples are $1.50 for a 3 pound bag. That's .50 cents a pound- no coupons necessary! I bought one bag, but I think I'll go get another before the sale ends on the 10th.

jessica said...

Thanks for the Freddy's post!