Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A FREE Something???

So I was driving on Fairview and Eagle today, and there was a guy standing on the corner, holding a sign that said "Text EASY to 25827 for FREE Wild Wings" I thought that it would be good because my hubby LOVES wings. So of course, with the word FREE, I decided to give it a go. Well, I got a response saying "Congrats! U WIN 1 FREE dessert from Carinos Italian Grill on Eagle & Fairview. Show this text to redeem. EXP 3.29.09" What???? That's not wild wings....

SO...I called Carinos, and they validated that I did in fact win a FREE dessert, but I have to purchase one entree to redeem it. They always get ya somewhere!!! :-) Whatever. It's a FREE dessert.

Give it a shot and let us know what YOU win!!!

6 comments:

Phelps Family said...

I did it and received the same message stating I had one a free dessert at Carinos.

Dustin & Erin said...

I got free wings from Buffalo Wild Wings...

berkeley said...

I tried this and I got a free 16oz smoothie from Jamba Juice

The Stimpsons said...

I got the free smoothie from Jamba Juice too.
Lisa

ashley said...

I got a dessert last night, and to my surprise, received a second message with a smoothie... too bad it is only good for today!

The Weekly Sheet Maker said...

My wife and I both got free wings and a free smoothie from Jamba. We got texts from Jamba without even trying, it must be linked to the text for wild wings from the day before. I texted again today and got the one for desert from Carinos, but the text doesn't say anything about buying an entree. We didn't have to buy anything for the other two places, though we did. Ashley, did you have to buy an entree?