Saturday, March 21, 2009

K-Mart Double Days March 22-28

It looks like they have changed it up just a little this time around.
-They will double any Manufacturer Coupon up to $2 in value. So if you have a coupon for $1 off, their computer will take another $1 off. If you have a coupon for $2 off, if will take another $2 off. If you have a coupon for $3 off (or anything above $2.01) nothing additional will be taken off.
-Also, You can use a total of 75 coupons per transaction and up to 4 of the same item.
-And even though K-Mart is now accepting internet printables they will not be doubling them.

Here's what I am thinking looks good:

2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach
Use the $1/1 from 1/25
Final After Double: $1.19

Go Deigo Go Band-Aids $2.19
Use the $1/1 from 2.8
Final After Double: $.19

Assorted Johnson's Bandaids $2.49
Use the $1/1 from 2/8
Final After Double: $.49

Dawn Simple Pleasures $2.00
Use the $1/1 from the P&G Coupon Booklet (from the mail)
Final After Double: FREE

DeMets Sugar Free Candy $1.79
Use the $1.50/1 from 11/16
Final After Double: FREE

Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers $3.49
Use the $1/1 from 1/4
Final After Double: $1.49

Johnson's Safety Swabs 50 ct. $1.69
Use the $1/1 from 1/4
Final After Double: FREE

Luden's Cough Drops $1.79
Use the $1/1 from 1/4
Final After Double: FREE

Loreal Eye Shadow $3.49
Use the $2/1 from 1/4
Final After Doubler: FREE

Oral-B Adult Manual Toothbrush, Indicator twin-pack $3.69
Use the $2/1 from 2/8
Final After Double: FREE

Assorted Pledge Products $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 1/11
Final After Double: $.50

Quaker Mini Rice Snacks $1.99
Use the $1/1 from 1/18
Final After Double: FREE

Suave Shampoo and Conditioner $1.67
Use the $2.00/3 from 1/11
Final After Double: $.34

Ziploc Containers $2.50
Use the $1.50/2 from 3/15
Final after Double: $1.00

Ziploc 40-50 ct storage or 30-40ct freezer bags $3.99
Use the $1/2 from 3/15
Final After Double: $2.99

Clorox Wipes $2.79
Use the $.75/1 from 1/25
Final After Double: $1.29

Soft Scrub $2.79
Use the $.50/1 from 3/8
Final After Double: $1.79

Soft Scrub Scrubby Pads $2.79
Use the $1.50/1 from 3/8
Final After Double: FREE

Assorted Lysol Cleaning Products $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 3/15
Use the $2/1 from 2/1
Use the $1/1 from 1/25
Final After Double: FREE- $.50

Nature's Source Cleaners $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 3/1
Final Price: $.50

Questions? Leave a comment and we will try to help you out!

12 comments:

Jinjue said...

Hi!
I heard that the 75 limit was a typo.. and that it's the usual, 25... anyone else hear this? Just be aware that it might be a possibility.
I was not aware that they won't double internet coupons, thanks for that info!

Leslie said...

I'm not in your neck of the woods but I called my local Kmart(bellingham,wa) and they are in fact doubling internet coupons. I was kind of shocked when they said yes...she said it without hesitation.

James and Chelsea said...

I called yesterday to the Kmart on Fairview. The guys said they would double internet coupons as long as they are legit.

Me again said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I noticed the last coupon double event at Kmart some of the coupons didn't double. For example, if the item cost 1.89 and I had a coupon for $1/1, it didn't double because it was more off than the original price. Did anyone else notice this?

Joanie Demer said...

Rebecca,
It's good that you watched to make sure each coupon doubled, but if you have this problem again, just bring it up with your cashier. Their policy is that they will double up to the value of the item. If your item is $1.98 and you have $1 coupon, they should take off $1 and then adjust down to the price of the product and take .98 cents, making it free.

Rebecca said...

I just came from Kmart. The coupons were automatically giving you the price of the product for free, if there was overage. Example, If the product was 1.89, I had a $1/1 coupon, it took $! off and then automatically took .89 off. I did notice on the meow mix wet food $1/3, the coupon wasn't doubling, so the cashier manually took off another $1 for the 4 coupons I had.
I did pretty good there - I paid 49.26, and my coupon savings was $81.81. Thanks for all the info!!!

Hollie said...

I called the Kmart in Idaho Falls and they will take up to 25 coupons and only a max of 4 items of the same kind. They will also double IP's!!!

andrea.roche said...

Does anyone know if the Kmart in Nampa is taking the IP's like the one in Fairview? That would be awesome!

Chet said...

Today was pretty crowded at fairview. I would say most of the cleaners were gone before 2pm and there didn't seem to be a ton of things left to choose from. Also my cashier would not take any IP's. Did anyone else have any luck with IP's

Del Family said...

I went twice yesterday and was able to use IP's with no problem. I had more of an issue with items ringing up wrong, I had my little note book with me and wrote all my prices down and the cashier was ok with letting me know each price of each item. I had 3 or 4 that were wrong, and he adjusted them for me.

Luv2Save said...

Has anyone been to the Kmart on Fairview today to check out the stock. I don't want to drive over there if all the good items are gone.