Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moppet Togs Consignment Sale 2009 "The Loot"

In case there are any of you that still haven't listened to me rave about Moppet Togs, here I go: This weekend you have the opportunity to SCORE amazing deals for your children's needs: Clothes, Shoes, Gear, Furniture, Toys, Decor- you name it! Moppet Togs is the Treasure Valley's Premier Children's Consigment Sale. It only happens twice a year so make it a priority this weekend! Head down to
8001 West Fairview Avenue, Boise
Shopko Plaza at Fairview and Milkwaukee

Thurs, March 19th 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Fri, March 20th 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Sat, March 21st (Most things HALF OFF) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Here's my loot from my first trip to the Pre-Sale
click the image to make it larger
These are almost all name brand items: 14 Gap items (4 like new pairs of Gap Jeans- 2 in each of my daughter's next sizes up!), 9 Old Navy items, 3 Gymboree, TCP, Ralph Lauren, Nike, Teva and Keen shoes. I paid between $2.50 and $8 (for the hard to find Gap "treehouse-line" jeans) per item. Most clothing/shoe items were $3.50-$4.50. The toys, videos and leap pad games were all $3 and under!


Moppet Togs sells HIGH QUALITY items- no stains or holes. Much higher quality then the local consignment shops. I couldn't even count the number of great Pack N Plays, Strollers, Cribs and other baby gear items that were there when I left! I suggest going to the sale twice, once on Thursday to get the first pick at all the things on your list and then again on Saturday when most items go half-off!
So HAPPY SHOPPING!
Leave a comment to let us know how your trip went- if you want, send a picture of your loot to krazycouponlady@gmail.com and I'll add it to the post!

7 comments:

andrea.roche said...

Joanie
LOVE the stuff you nabbed. Excited to go tomorrow and get CUTE clothes (I'm a sucker for GAP too).. Did they have any jogging strollers that you happened to see?

Thanks for the info!

fiveatwoods99 said...

Is this an outdoor/parking lot sale, or is it in one of the buildings?

Heather Wheeler said...

Anna- It's indoors.

Joanie Demer said...

Andrea,
I'm 99% positive they had jogging strollers. There were honestly at least 20 strollers, and I'm thinking some of them had to be joggers. I hope you like the sale! Go getcha some GAP!

Sommers said...

I really wasen't that impressed!! I went last spring and found 3 outfit, enough to make me want to go back this year.

I guess you have to sign up as a consigner so you get 1st dibs. I was 30th in line and only left with a "My blankee" @ $6.00. I went for a brown size 4 or 5 boy shoe for EASTER. Not one that wasen't a sandle... Disapointing.

talktoannie23 said...

Did anyone see any double strollers there???

andrea.roche said...

Ok so I'm addicted. I got so much adorable Gap and Polo stuff for my little guy for next to nothing! cant wait till October now!