Tuesday, March 31, 2009

National Pretzel Day

Pretzelmaker, the soft pretzel franchise revealed that it will once again be hosting
National Pretzel Day, Sunday, April 26
, with free original soft pretzels from open to close at participating locations nationwide (limit one per customer). The holiday is a celebration of the art of pretzel-making and a day of customer appreciation. Click here to find a location near you.

I contacted the NexCen parent company with concern that the free pretzel day was on a Sunday and that for religious reasons I do not go to the mall or shop on Sundays. I asked if they would be willing to extend an offer to any of our readers that allowed them to redeem this deal on a different day. They were extremely kind and prompt in their response. I didn't realize that the 26th of April is National Pretzel Day for them every year. Last year it was a Saturday and next year it will be a Monday. They respectfully declined extending the offer for a different day of the week, but they let me know if you want to
join the E-Club you can receive a BOGO pretzel offer. I appreciated their response and plan to use my BOGO free offer next time I'm at the mall.

4 comments:

The Barkers said...

sorry, I have a toilet paper question. I have printed/clipped two kinds of scott's toilet paper. One, extra soft,and one long lasting. Now they have them for 10 for 10$ and some Albertsons. Can I use either coupon? Or which specific brand is it? I just want to be completly organized before I go there today! Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Joanie Demer said...

The Barkers,
I think the "long lasting" is a paper towel coupon. So that one won't work for toilet paper. Usually the 10/$10 Scotts at Albertsons is the "Extra Soft". You should be able to print the Scott's Extra Soft TP coupon twice from our coupons.com banner. Print from as many computers as you can: friends, family, neighbors. . . strangers that leave their front door unlocked. Just Kidding! Good luck on your trip.

The Barkers said...

ha ha ha ha!!!! Thanks for the tip! Feel a little silly now. I should take the time to READ the coupon better! Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to clarify!

Tiffani said...

I think that is awesome that you asked them if they would extend their special to a different day of the week. Way to stand up for the Sabbath Day - we need more of that!