Thursday, March 26, 2009

Overdue Winners: Where in the world and Why do you coupon?

The Winner of the
"Where in the World. . .?" contest is
Kaye and Jared, from Anchorage, Alaska 3000 miles away!

And the winner of the
"Why do you Coupon?"
Richelle, who said,
"I do it for lots of reasons,
One, I'm addicted and I figure if I'm going to be addicted to something, why not have it be saving money.
Two because it's my way of helping out the budget, I'm fortunate enough to be able to stay home and so anyway I can help, especially if I can have fun doing it, I'm willing to try and
3) I want my kids to learn to save and be frugal too, and if you want something it's ok to wait until it's on sale so you don't have to spend all your money on it. I loved it the other night when my son said he wanted to buy something and asked if I'd watch for a coupon so he could get it!!
And 4) I just love it!

For the winners: send your mailing address to krazycouponlady@gmail.com and we'll mail you 3 sets of Sunday coupon inserts! Thanks everyone for playing!

3 comments:

Corny said...

how do I sign up for your daily email post?

Corny said...

please sign me up for your daily email posts

Joanie Demer said...

Hi Corny,
I just added a widget on the right sidebar that will allow you to sign up for daily email posts. I've been wanting to do this for awhile and I'm glad you prompted me to get it done. I hope you sign up! Thanks for visiting.