Monday, March 30, 2009

Print these Coupons Today!

There are two great coupons that you'll want to print today from the Coupons.com banner above this post. Both are for Toilet Paper-which is one of my favorite things to stock up on cause it'll never go bad!
The first is save $0.50 on Any ONE (1) Cottonelle® Toilet Paper (4-pack or larger)
And the second is save $1.00 off the Purchase of Any ONE (1) SCOTT® Extra Soft Tissue (4-pack or larger)
Four packs for either of these TP brands are often $0.99 cents, and with other promos or doubling, you're bound to be able to get some free TP, especially the Scotts. Don't wait too long to print, these are good coupons and the number of prints are limited. The easiest way to print is to select "see all coupons" in the lower right corner of the coupons.com banner. You won't regret this print!

7 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

Love the $1 off Scott's! I am totally going to print this and save them... hopefully for free tp!

Amber said...

The Albertsons on overland and orchard has the 4 packs of scotts tissue 10/10 making them a 1.00 a piece. So there you go, go use your 1.00 off coupon and get some free tp!

Emily said...

Hey Amber--is it one-ply or two-ply? I'm kind of a toilet paper snob. . .

Joanie Demer said...

Emily, I hope Amber responds and lets you know for sure, but when I got the deal a week or two ago it was the one ply :(. All you toilet paper snobs out there give in to the free, rough, tree-bark toilet paper! Just kidding we love our toilet paper snobs, just keep your fingers crossed and hold out for that imaginary charmin sale of your dreams!

Amber said...

ha, its the one ply. But hey its free. That is all I have to say about that..lol

amber belmonte. said...

the softsoap rolled for me + i was able to get 5..

i bought the shave gel + then used my RR to pay for 2 cottonelle wipe (84 count) refills.. they're 2/$5 + then with the $1 off coupon = 2/$4.. great deal for those wipes!

also.. got TONS of cereal from albertson's this morning, and while i was checking out, the cashier was so impressed with my savings that i convinced her to do the same deal after she got off work + i wrote down your blog for her to go to :) she was thrilled.

i'm pretty new to this whole coupon thing.. but your blog has helped a ton! thank you :)

Heather Wheeler said...

Emily- I am with you on being a toilet paper snob. I bought the cheap stuff once because it was free and my husband said he would use leaves before he used the stuff I bought!! :) But, I held out for awhile and eventually I got really cheap Charmin (the nice nice kind of Charmin)... So I totally hear you. If it's totally free I would still buy it for the food storage-emergency stash!