Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shelf Reliance!

First, I'd like to welcome our newest advertiser to join the Krazy Coupon Lady Ranks...
Shelf Reliance!!!

If any of you are unfamiliar with this amazing company, stop reading all this nonsense, and head over to their website to check out all the food storage loveliness. Seriously. Go now.

Okay, so I don't know how many of you are like me, but often I get home from a big trip to Albertsons or K-Mart Doubling Days, and I drop all my bags on the floor and walk away. For hours, or days. It's very embarrassing for me to admit, but most of my bags from the last time K-mart Doubled are still on the floor in my basement.

Well, if you are nodding your head in agreement or feeling a bit of anxiety about your pantry being stuffed to the brink with little to no order, You must Head over to Shelf Reliance and Check out Their

All you need to do is submit a picture of your pantry or food storage room- along with all the reason you need a pantry makeover!

Also, in the coming weeks KCL will be hosting a giveaway for one of their cansolidators!! I can not wait!

Okay, I am off to dream of an organized food storage! Ahhh...

2 comments:

Allison said...

I do like these but I am also a fan of http://pharaohsstorehouse.com.

Joanie Demer said...

I can't wait for the giveaway. You'd better believe I'm entering that one! I would love a cansolidator!