Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some Walmart Deals for the Week

Aveeno Baby Wash, $2.98
$2/1 printable
FINAL PRICE: $0.98

Ken’s Salad Dressing, $1.78
$2/1 Kens Dressing, 3/8/09
FINAL PRICE: FREE

Pringles Minis, $1.88
$1/1 Pringles Stix, Select, Snack Stack, or Mini Product, 2/8/09
FINAL PRICE: $.88

Johnson’s Reach Floss (55-yd.), $1
$1/1 Reach Toothbrush or Ultraclean Dental Floss or Efferdent, 2/8/09
FINAL PRICE: FREE

Iams Proactive Health Kitten Food, $4.87
$5/1 Iams Smart Puppy or Kitten Food, 3/1/09
FINAL PRICE: FREE!

Mentos Gum $0.99 - $1.28
Use with $1/1 coupon 3/1/09
FINAL PRICE: FREE - $0.28

Quaker Rice Cakes, $1.36
$1/1 Quaker Rice Snack Product, 1/18/09
FINAL PRICE: $0.36

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Walmart by the Idaho Center is taking IP coupons again.

Debbie

Addie Ashton said...

I'm new at couponing & just barely starting. When I went to Wal-Mart this week, I profiled a checkout clerk, a man in his early 30's. He told me that they wouldn't take IP coupons anymore, & then kindly OFFERED to get a manager for me if I wanted. Normally, I wouldn't bother a manager, but because of what I've been reading on the blog, I was brave & told him, yes, I would like to talk to the manager. When the manager came over, he let the clerk know that the policy had been changed & that he could take my coupons. I had been worried about a confrontation, but it was all handled very professionally & kindly. I was glad that I had profiled my clerk & had talked to the manager.

Dave said...

I found it amazing that at my Walmart in Las Vegas, the price of the Ken's dressing was raised to 2.26 after the 1.00 coupon was in the paper. The previous week the dressing was the 1.78 price. Walmart has also changed their policy of scanner accuracy. They will no longer give a 3.00 credit or the item free if under 3.00 if it scans incorrectly. I'm sure some states consumer laws will override that decision. Nevada has weak consumer laws.