Monday, March 23, 2009

This week at Target

Cheetos and KY, do I hear date night? I verified all my prices at Target on Milwaukee in Boise, prices may still very by location. If you haven't already, make sure to familiarize yourself with the Target Coupon Policy.

Cheetos (snack size--located near the registers)--$1.29

Use this $1/1 Target coupon
here
$0.29 each after coupon


Motts Applesauce (cups)--$1.69 each

Use $1/1 Target coupon
here
Stack with $0.55/1 here

$0.12 each after coupo
n

K
Y moisture enhancing lubricant or
sensual mist clearanced to $3.94

(located on endcap near travel size bath products)

Use
$3/1 any "KY, Tucks or Soothing Care product", Red Plum 1/4
$0.94 each after coupo
n

Shout Wipes (trial size), $0.97
$1/1 Shout Wipes printable
FREE after coupon!

Renu Multiplus Contact Solution (trial size), $0.99
$1/1 Renu printable
FREE after coupon!

Electrasol Quantum Tabs $3
Use $1 off any one FINISH Quantum Smart Source 3/15

$2.00 each after coupon

There were many small appliances out of box on clearance at this Boise, Milwaukee location. I thought I'd include these in case anyone is in search of one of these items:
Hamilton Beach Stainless Crockpot: was $49.99, now $24.57

Carousel White Microwave: was $99.99, now $49.07

Items below were New in Box and there were multiple available:

Oster 10 cup Food Processor: was $69.99, now $48.98

Black and Decker Power Pro II Food Processor: was $39.99, now $27.98

Many different 50% off coffee makers

5 comments:

CJ Sime said...

Cheetos and KY . . . ROTFL!!! date night! riot

Brittany Iverson said...

You are my favorite. I can not stop laughing!

andrea.roche said...

Joanie-
I just found out my 7 week old has RSV and REALLY needed a laugh. THANK YOU FOR THAT COMMENT!

Joanie Demer said...

Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. Tamra and I both had babies in the hospital for 4 days last month with RSV. I can totally empathize. I hope your baby recovers quickly. Do you have a good bulb suction? We put a lot of miles on ours since last month. Yuck! Feel better soon, baby!

andrea.roche said...

really??? Any other pointers? If you do, would u mind emailing me them? acp389@gmail.com
Our blog is andreatrevor.blogspot.com

First time mom + RSV = Basketcase
I have no clue what I'm doing.
:)