Saturday, March 28, 2009

Walgreens Preview

Chapstick 100% Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm or Butter $1.99
-Get $1.99 RR
Final Price : FREE

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil (20 sq feet) (I'm so happy about this one! I missed it last time!)
-$.89 with in-ad coupon
-Use $1/1 from 2/8
Final Price = FREE

Life Cereal 2/$5
-Use $1/1 Quaker Life Cereal HERE or
-Use $1/2 Quaker Life Cereal (RP 1/4)
-Get $2 RR WYB 2
Final Price: Varies

Granola Bars 10 pk 2/$5
-Use $1/1 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (RP 03/08) or
-Use $1/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (RP 03/08)
-Use $1/2 from the coupon bar on our sidebar!
-Get $2 RR WYB 2
Final Price: Varies


Cap’n Crunch Cereal 2/$5
-Use $.50 Cap n Crunch (RP 1/4)
-Get $2 RR WYB 2
Final Price = $1 each


Walgreens Month Long Deals (3/29 to 4/25)

One-A-Day Multivitamin Drink Mix - $1.49
-Use $1/1 from 1/4 - This expires 3/31 So HURRY!!
-Submit for $1.49 ESR #1
Final Price = FREE (plus $1 possible overage)

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Makeup - $10
-Use $1/1 Physicians Formula from 2/22
-Submit for $10 ESR #6
Final Price = FREE (plus $1 possible overage)

Skintimate Shave Gel - $2.99
-Get $2.99 RR
Final Price = FREE

Edge Infused/Energy Shaving Gel - $3.59
-Get $3.59 RR
Final Price = FREE

The best order to give the cashier your coupons is Manufacturer Coupons, then IVCs, then Walgreens Ad Qs, then Register Rewards!!! If anyone finds out differently, let us know how you did it, and at what store!

Thanks to Saving With Shellie for the info!

12 comments:

The Ratnayake Family said...

hi, new to coupons. Could you please de-code... rr, ESR #6, WYB ? I'd love to get these great deals, but am not sure how, because I don't understand these. Thanks!

Heather Wheeler said...

RR: Register Rewards
ESR: Easy Saver Rebate
WYB: When You Buy

See the link below for our post on coupon lingo, and the definitions of those terms! Good Luck! And let us know if you have any other questions!

http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/2009/03/intro-to-couponing-part-6.html

amanda said...

Okay, just wanting to clarify the overage thing I have had issues with. Maybe it is because I am not giving coupons in the right order. If you buy something and there is a 1.00 overage because of a coupon will they apply that to something else in the cart? Example I had 2 IP coupons for the glucerna cereal =20.00 I got 5 boxes of cereal 3.99 each. first one was fine next one didn't take so I added the extra 5cents that it needed to = 20 in a candy bar and it still would not go through. How do you make it work?

Carrian said...

I too am glad about the foil! I missed it last time so I am going to have to stop in before the gym so I make sure to get some! Thanks girls!

Michelle said...

Can you tell me where you see the info about the skintimate RR? I haven't seen that anywhere except here.
Thanks!

Michelle said...

Forget it - I found the info about it on HCW. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jana said...

Can you use the foil coupon?? Mine says excluding 20 sq. ft.

From the beehive said...

I just went to Wags and bought the Skintimate and the Edge shaving gel - only one RR will print when you both (they're from the same company)- so buy these in separate transactions.

Carrian said...

You should have another coupon for a dollar off that only excludes the 25 ft.

Chelsea said...

Can I use 2 of the Quaker life cereal $1/1 internet printable coupons in one transaction if I buy 2 boxes of cereal?

sorry-newbie here.

Heather Wheeler said...

Chelsea- You can use 1 coupon per item, so yes if you have 2 boxes of Cereal and 2 $1/1 coupons you can use both in the same transaction

From the beehive said...

I was also wondering where you found out about the shaving cream - but I don't know what HCW means. Any help?