Monday, June 1, 2009

10 DAYS TO BECOME A KCL {DAY 1}

Okay- I am so excited about this series...
10 Days to Become a Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL).
That's right, it is time to commit ladies (and gentlemen). It may not be today, but I'm going to have all of you- nervous, overwhelmed and dedicated fence-sitters converted to the KCL way in 10 days (or less)...The First Step to becoming a KCL is to CHANGE THE WAY YOU SHOP!!!
Throw everything you know about grocery shopping out the window.
-No more running to the store at 3:00pm everyday to buy what you need for dinner.
-No more making one list every week to buy the five meals you are going to cook- regardless of the price.
-No more HUGE monthly shopping trip where you spend who knows how much...
-No more running to the store because you are out of toothpaste and Q-tips

Say Goodbye to those days!
And Say Hello to the KCL WAY!
Here's what you need to know...
- You will be going to the store a lot, and you will most likely have a very intimate relationship with certain stores and the checkers who are employed there.
- You will have a Year Supply of Toothpaste, Soap, Razors, and Lysol Wipes (among other things) before you can blink!!
- Before you know it you will be saving between 50-90% at the grocery store!
- It's all about shopping with coupons while a product is on sale- and STOCKING UP so you don't have to buy something when it's not cheap or free.

So, are you feeling it? Are you ready to commit? Check back in a couple days for the next topic... "Where to Find all the Coupons you need to Cash in!!"

14 comments:

Krystal said...

YAY!! I am excited.. I would love the Albertsons lowdown.. seems like you get some killer deals there

Ms Mortys Mind said...

I am so excited! A newbie and loving your site. I cant wait to have extra toothpaste, tp, razors etc.. I came to couponing because of neccesity, now I am addicted! Thanks for all your info! Much appreciated in Washington State.

The Mitchell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mitchell Family said...

I am trying to figure out this whole coupon world and i love you site. My husband tells me that its my other boyfriend. I READY TO DO THIS!!! i cant wait to see what you post next. Thanks so much for all the time you put into this blog!!!

Nolan and Paige said...

I am all ears! (well, actually eyes!)

Can't wait! I am fairly new to all of this - I have been able to save about $10 every 2 weeks (for the past month or so) when I go grocery shopping, but always looking to save more! Thanks for your help!

Mandy Brown said...

I just found your site last week. I was wowed by the money you and other were saving. I put the methods to the test and I saw savings instantly! I am excited to learn more!!!!

Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARIE said...

Yay! I'm a newbie but a committed newbie. I just printed out your coupon binder and I'm excited to clip away. I have no problem changing the way I shop and having 'intimate' relationships with all the checkers... I'm just struggling figuring out what to make for dinner every night aside from popping in my latest Dijornio. I secretly wonder what you make for dinner every night? I would love to read a post like that.

The Barker Clan said...

I think I am officially committed, but still am not as good as you ladies. You always say that you plan your menus for the week based on the sales. I am still trying to figure that one out!

Megan Morton said...

I agree with the previous commenters, how do you plan your meals?

All I can come up with is frozen pizza, canned soup, mac n cheese,cereal, or beauty items. Lotion for dinner doesnt sound tasty.

Thankfully I have plenty of tooth paste to brush with after we eat said dinners! :)

fireguy3d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fireguy3d said...

We are new to this (about 2 months). we found your site after the article in the Idaho statesman. We just love this we have managed to stretch our $600 (monthly food budget) into about $1800 worth of stuff each month. And its such a rush going into a store and walking out with free stuff or they payed me to take it. It always surprise's me (and the cashier) when its free, I can't believe this is legal. Who needs to shoplift when they give it away. LOL

Nikki said...

I am sooo in!!! I cant wait. Starting a few days late but working to catch up!!!

The Swindlehurst's said...

Does anyone happen to know if the coupon are different in different states?? My friend and I live in Cali and are ready to start but are wondering if are all the same??