Friday, April 24, 2009

$2 California Pizza Coupon!

Our Coupons.Com bar under the header has a Krazy new coupon for
$2/1 California Pizza Kitchen 12" Pizza!
Click "see all coupons" or scroll through using arrows until you find the coupon!
(need help locating our "coupon bar" see diagram picture here)
Print this quickly from every computer you can. It won't last long!

This Just In from the KCL Inbox:
Possible CATALINA offer with California Pizza Kitchen.
As part of the Kraft /GM promo at Albertson's this week I bought a California Pizza Kitchen Flatbread melt. I haven't ever bought one before, but decided to try it. I paid $1.50 for it and a survey printed out from the lovely catalina machine- for $5 back! I completed the survey online- it took about 10 minutes and now I just wait for my check in the mail. So in essence, I got the product for FREE plus made a few dollars off the purchase!

Also- I stopped by the lunch meat and happened to see a package with a peelie on it that said, TRY ME FREE! Purchase a package of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Hickory Smoked Chicken lunch meat, submit the UPC, original receipt and address info on a 3x5 card and receive a FULL rebate, up to $4.99! (Limit one refund per address.)
Thanks Jessica from UtahDealDiva

4 comments:

Drumm's Day to Day!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanie Demer said...

If any of you are having trouble finding the coupon, for me: when I hit "see all coupons" it's the last one at the very bottom.

From the beehive said...

Does anyone know if I can use the $1.25 IP for the DiGiorno pizza on the pizzas that are on the Kraft sale? Thanks!

alysia said...

The frozen foods $5 survey is printing with flatbread melts too. They have $1 off coupon in a blinkie on the freezer door by the flatbread melts too, which makes them 50 cents each. Combine that with the survey, and you get yourself some free flatbread melts. The survey is only one per person and per e-mail address. Awesome deal. Something I bought with the Kraft sale also printed me a $2 off catalina, but I'm not sure what...I think maybe the Digiorno pizza (it says $2 off courtesy of Digiorno)...let me know if anyone figures it out. It is NOT the flatbread melts.