Monday, April 27, 2009

Albertson's Preview 4/29-5/5

Here are the best of the Deals at Albertson's this week:
There is a Nestle Promo, and P&G Promo which I didn't think was worth including- because the prices were less than impressive. Go here to judge for yourself!

Strawberries 4lbs (3 days only! 5/1-5/3)
Final Price: $4.99

Tree Top Juice Boxes $1.00
Use the $1/2 IP
Or Use the $1/2 from 3/29
Final Price: $.50

Ball Park Beef, Angus, or GrillMaster Franks (Limit 4) $2.58 with in store ad
Use the $1/2 from 4/26 (UT LADIES ONLY)
Final Price: $2.58

Extra lean ground beef 85% lean (3 days only! 5/1-5/3)
Final Price: $1.88 lb

Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil $1.25
Use the $.55/1 IP
*ALSO* Buy 2 And get a $.50 Catalina (good on your next order)
Final Price: $.70 (plus Catalina)

Arrowhead Water 24 Pack (Limit 2)
Final Price: $2.77

Duncan Hines Brownie Mix $1.00
Use the $.35/1 from 2/1
Final Price: $.65
Buy 5, Submit THIS 'Rebate' to receive $5 in Coupons! You can submit up to 6 per household!

Select Kelloggs Cereal and PopTarts (Limit 2) $1.49 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/1 Peelies found on box
Final Price: $.49
(*ALSO* When you buy 10 participating Kelloggs Products, Receive 2 Movie Tickets)

Mission Medium Flour Tortillas 8 ct. (Limit 4)
Final Price: $.97 with in ad coupon

Quaker Quakes $1.00
Use the $1/1 from 3/29
Final Price: FREE

Quaker Tortillaz $1.00
Use the $1/1 from 3/29
Final Price: FREE

Dannon Promo:
IDAHO GIRLS, WE DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE COUPONS!
Don't get too excited!

Spend $10 in participating products and save $2 instantly

Dannon Danimals Crush Cups 4 ct. $2.00
Use the $1/1 from 3/1
Final Price: $.60

Dannon Danimals drinkables 6 ct. $2.00
Use the $1/1 from 3/1
Final Price: $.60

Dannon Frusion Smoothies 7 oz. $.83
Use the $1/4 from 3/15 (expires 4/29!!)
Final Price: $.42

Dannon Light & Fit yogurt 6 ct. $2.00
Use the $1/1 from 3/1
Final Price: $.60

Dannon Light & Fit yogurt 6 oz. cups $.50
Use the $.60/6 from 3/15
Final Price: $.30

(If any of you ladies who have Dannon Coupons are interested in trading and want to mail them soon- leave a comment and let me know- I have TONS of coupons and would be willing to trade!)

$1.50/2 Coffeemate (part of the Nestle Promo)

8 comments:

Steve and Wendy said...

I just got my Pauls market ad that starts tomorrow, and it shows California Kitchen pizza's for 4/$9 (which seems crazy low, so I hope it's not a typo). With the $2 off coupons, you can get these pizza's for $0.25!!!!! Just thought I'd share...:-)

Summer said...

I have two $1 Danimals coupons I could mail out today if you still need some. They'd be coming from N. Idaho, so it shouldn't take too long to get to you :)

JJK said...

Anyone having difficulty with the Tree Top coupon printing?

Jarae said...

Where are you finding the duncan hines brownie mix coupon. I only have the duncan hines cake mix for $.35/1 Does this coupon work for the brownies or is there another coupon out there that I am missing? Help me!

Anna said...

JJK- It just worked for me. Maybe try again?

Anna said...

Jarae, I'm not sure what insert it came from, but it is on the same page as the Fruit-Roll Up Stackers and it specifically says Duncan Hines Brownies. Hope this helps.

Buff said...

I am so mad at Albertson's right now! I just went to stock up on some stuff (kraft promo, kashi, etc), and they said they will only take 2 internet printables. So 2 kashi printables and that's it (I had 6). Has anyone else had this problem...the asst mgr or whoever she was says this policy has been in place for 6-8 weeks. I'll be calling them tomorrow, but just thought I'd check! I'm in Utah btw...oh, and I asked if they'd do a seperate transaction and they gave me a big fat NO.

Krystal said...

I am new to the albertsons shopping and I am wondering where you are getting your coupons from?