Friday, April 10, 2009

Albertson's Trip

Okay, so here's how my Albertson's deal went...

I bought $42 (before coupons) of unilever products (for the ham rebate) plus
added another $33 of Kraft products to equal $75
3 $10 instant meat savings to equal $45
a $20 ham, milk, and ground beef

After $10 cool savings and
coupons (including a $5 catalina) my total was $44.47

And, I still get to send in my $20 ham rebate, which will bring my total down to $24.47!!!
That's a great deal!

I also went home with 2 10% off a purchase of $50 or more coupons, a 2.50 catalina (which you get when you buy 4 Good Seasons dressing mixes...which makes them free with a 10 cent overage if you buy 4), and another $1 off catalina for maybe the Taco Bell refried beans?...but I thought those didn't work with the Taco Bell shells cat deal?... Figure that in and it equals $20.97...pretty good, especially considering I went home with a $20 ham alone!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I am in Blackfoot, ID and did not get the Unilever insert in my paper. Is there anyone out there willing to give me one of there $20ham rebates so I can do this promo? If so, please contact me at cdahle44@hotmail.com.

lbwinstead said...

I have the same question as Shannon. I did not receive the Unilever rebate and have already purched the $40 worth of items. I have some Gerber Graduate coupons that I would trade if anyone can help please! My email is lbwinstead@netzero.com Thanks!

Anna said...

Shannon and lbwinstead, I have 2 left. If you still need them, email me your address at fiveatwoods99@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

Thanks Anna!!

alysia said...

If there are more of you out there who need the ham rebates, leave comments, and maybe there will be others that are also willing to share (I have a couple as well).

Sandy said...

I could use the unilever rebate. I got the insert but didn't realize about the rebate until it was posted on KCL. Sadly, by then my trash had already been picked up but I couldn't dumpster dive. I was going to just pick up another paper but it's been a crazy week. Thanks

Sandy said...

What are the cool savings? I keep seeing it but haven't found an explaination of how they work or what to do to get them.

Emilee Wolters said...

I would also love to get a rebate if anyone has an extra one. I am a newbie and I don't have a ton of coupons yet, but yesterday while at albertsons, I was able to snag some extra 10% off coupons for the next two weeks. If anyone wants to trade or would just like those coupons let me know...
emilee0922@hotmail.com

I would also like to know what the cool savings are???

alysia said...

Cool savings is an Albertson's automatic program for when you spend a certain amount of money (sorry, I don't know how much it is), you get a coupon for 5% off any order...you can combine these for up to 20% off, I believe.

Sandy, send me your e-mail addy, and I'll correspond with you about the ham rebate...

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Any other extra ham rebates out there?? If so shoot me an email. Thanks!
nickle_3@hotmail.com