Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ben and Jerrys Free Cone Day



Tuesday, April 21st is Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's (locally located on 10th St. downtown Boise) Click HERE to find your nearest location. Free Cones will be given out from noon-8:00PM, read all about it HERE. You can find me there lurking outside changing my sweater and hat and repeatedly walking back in for cone after cone.

And also mark your calendars, 31 Flavors aka Baskin Robbins is hosting their $0.31 cent scoop night from 5:00-10:00 PM on Wednesday, April 29th. Read all about it HERE. I highly recommend attending both ice cream events. And if you can't make it then you can go to Heather's house, where you'll find a dozen half gallons of Breyers that she stocked up on last week! :)

2 comments:

TheTalkingTurtle said...

Got email about this but couldn't find on the web site:

May 12th from 4-8PM Haagen Dazs giving away one free scoop of any Bee-Built ice cream flavor. It's all part of their promotion on the honey bee crisis.

http://helpthehoneybees.com/

Living Cheap said...

I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream and especially love their Free Cone Day, but I for the life of me, don't know why their are so many Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shops in my area are not participating this year. Could the economy be doing that bad. I live in a tourist part of Florida, so that may be it. I may have to go to the local supermarket and buy my scoop today. I'm not mad at them, they have to do whatever it takes to survive like everyone else, I guess?