Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dr. Nathan Olsen at Better Life Chiropratic is getting KRAZY!

I am SO SO SO excited to tell you all about this Krazy Offer!!!

Dr. Olsen at Better Life Chiropractic has a deal that is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
If you have been putting off going to the chiropractor, or like me, if you have always been interested in going, but are too cheap- HERE IS YOUR CHANCE, because it doesn't get any better than this!!!

For a limited time Dr. Olsen wants to offer a KRAZY deal to our Readers.
Are you ready for this?!??!
-Exam
-X-rays
- Report of Findings
-Adjustment/Treatment

This is a $225 Value!
The KCL price is only $10!!
(and no, that is not a typo!)

All he asks is that you bring in a bag of non perishables or toiletries- and he will be donating them to
The Women's and Children's Alliance

And- if you have chiropractic insurance- just print this coupon
and bring it in and the whole $225 can count towards your deductible, which will help you meet your deductible super fast!!

So, make your appointment today! You will love Dr. Olsen and his staff, and his office is so nice! He loves treating anyone from Infants to Pregnant Mama's to Grandma's- and he specializes in Deep Muscle Treatment! Can you just feel all your tense muscles melting away... Ahh....
CALL NOW! 208.884.5000
and don't forget to mention KCL
This price is for Dr. Nathan Olsen ONLY

-Offer is good now through May 31st
-Better Life Chiropractic is located on Meridian Road just South of Pine, at 1220 N Meridian Rd, Suite A
-This Offer is Good when you see Dr. Nathan Olsen Only.
-If you live in Nampa- and don't want to come all the way over Dr. Olsen also has a Nampa Office, Call
461-6523 for details...
Learn more about Dr. Olsen and his services here

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks a ton! I just set my appointment at the Nampa office. They had no clue what I was talking about w/KCL, but set me up. I can't wait. I REALLY need it! And helps w/deductable...yeah!!!!!
P.S I love my new shirt!!!

AMBER said...

I set up for myself and two of my kids. They seem friendly.

Tristan said...

are they running any special currently?