Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BOGO Purex Detergent


Go to this link on coupons.com to print a buy one get one FREE Purex laundry detergent coupon (up to $7 value).  This is a regional coupon that doesn't work with all zip codes, but if you put in zip code 43040 you should see it appear on your coupon list.  If you're lucky enough to have a CVS nearby, head on down and take advantage of their BOGO deal, use your coupon, and get two detergents for FREE (sale lasts through Saturday)!  I sure hope a deal like this will come to Idaho stores!

(FYI--I printed my coupons right away, which is why the image above says "print limit reached."  Yours won't say that until you've printed both your coupons from your own computer.)

7 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

Thanks Emily!!

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Hall said...

I couldn't find it under the 43040 zip code. Does anyone else have a zip code that worked for them? I read on slickdeals.com that you can print it from couponbug.com too, but I couldn't find it there either!
Thanks!

Samantha said...

i also couldnt find it under that zip code. i am running low on laundry soap and REALLY need this coupon!

Emily C. said...

That's strange that it didn't show up for you gals--but it could be that it is out of prints, because it is only a regional coupon, and probably had a much lower print limit because of that. Was anyone else able to get it besides me? I had no trouble using that zip code on two separate computers. . .

Joanie Demer said...

It worked for me last night!

mmansfieild said...

i got one on Wednesday..but i told my mom about it and gave her the zipcode 44514 and it wasn't there for her. I think they are out of prints :( If anyone needs a colgate coupon try 44070 at coupons.com and couponbug.com