Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coupons.com Printable Coupons

There are a few noteworthy coupons to print right now from our coupons.com banner right under our header. Click "see all coupons" in the bottom right corner of the banner to view for yourself. Click to check the boxes next to the coupons you wish to print. The best coupon, in my opinion is still the Scotts Extra Soft toilet paper. Read more here. We're getting in reports from all over the valley that many Albertsons have Scotts 1-ply 4 packs marked at 10/$10, so they'll be free if you can print this coupon. Print from as many computers as you can!

Other noteworthy coupons that I just printed for my own binder:
$2 off Dry Idea roll-on antipersperant (save this until KMart doubles coupons up to $2 again)
$1 off Yoplait Yo-plus yogurt 4-packs (My yogurt secret is Fred Meyer. They regularly clearance their yogurt and I can get it for free if I've got my coupons)
$2/2 Kotex pads coupons. Walmart has small packs of pantyliners for under a dollar.
$0.75 40 oz or larger Bisquick. Albies often has Bisquick as part of their big catalina promos.
$1/1 Simple Green product (doesn't specify a minimum size, so I bet we can find a small size for cheap or maybe free if we do it during a doubling promo)

3 comments:

Mike and Kerry Fuller said...

Are the scotts TP in the promo isles or are they in the regular TP isle and are they marked at 1$.

The Barkers said...

When I went they were not ten for ten dollars just marked down to a dollar a pack. I found them just in the tp isle! Didn't see them anywhere else.

Her Lions Pride said...

help! I have tried everything to get coupons.com to print on my computer and a laptop and my husbands puter. I have tried explorer and fire fox. I have checked firewalls, But in truth don't know what I'm looking for. Have uninstalled and reintalled. But I am loosing alot of money not being able to print. It just sits there saying your coupons are being printed with a level bar and never prints. I go back and it now says I have printed my limit. Please tell me how to fix this.