Monday, April 13, 2009

Dr. Clark is MY HERO!!!

Okay, so remember when I told you about the Krazy Dental Deal that All About You Dental is Offering?? If you don't know what I am talking about go here... right now!
Well, I went in to see Dr. Clark on Monday, and I was really, really nervous. I was getting some cavities taken care of, and my permanent retainer taken off- and I was freaking out! (I had only had one cavity up to this point and I really didn't know what to expect)
Anyways, Dr. Clark and his staff were, seriously so nice. They walked me through everything, answered all my silly questions, then they put this funny thing on my face- and suddenly all my worries melted away!!! Perfection!
Best of all Dr. Clark called me later that evening to make sure everything was okay.
If you haven't called already to make an appointment HURRY and call before April 15th! (I'm feeling a little bossy today- can you tell?!)
I promise you won't be sorry!

(208) 938-8228


No comments: