Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dress shirts at JC Penney and Cricut Cartridges

They have men's dress shirts at JC Penney (Boise Town Square Mall) right now on clearance for $6.97 each! I went and bought a couple. They're Izod Easy Care and they're originally marked at $42.50. That's more than 80% off. They had a lot left, in all different colors...they still had some white as well.


Also, A while back, I got some Cricut Cartridges for a crazy good deal ($31.80, including tax)! Anyhow, I think I'm going to take a few of them back, but figured that I'd ask first if anyone wants them before I return them and pass my savings along (you just can't find them for that little). If you do, let me know in the next few days before I take them back. I have Opposites Attract, Cuttin' Up, and Printing 101. I only wish it was an ongoing deal that everyone could take advantage of...sorry :(

3 comments:

The Wixom Zoo said...

Thanks so much for this one! My husband deals with CEO's of different companies often and it was wonderful to be able to go to JC Penney's for dress clothes! We got 5 dress shirts and a pair of slacks for $61 -we saved $189! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

mrsmorris said...

Have you thought about selling the Cricuts on eBay?

alysia said...

The Wixom Zoo,
Glad you scored some shirts on this deal! You're welcome.

mrsmorris,
Honestly, I don't want to deal with the hassle of e-bay. I'm not looking to make a profit off them, so if none of my homies want them, I'm just going to return them. Thanks for the idea though.