Monday, April 6, 2009

A few good WinCo Deals

8th Continent Soy Milk is $1.98
use the $1/1 coupons from 4/5
Final Price $0.98
(I've never seen these so cheap in my life! I bought 4.)

Darigold 16 oz. chocolate or strawberry milk is $0.78
Use the $1/2 coupons from 4/5 or the week before?
Final Price $0.28

Yo-Plus Yogurt is $2.08
Use the $1/1 printable from our coupon banner (click "see all coupons" and check the box to print the yoplait)
Final Price $1.08 for 4 cups

Last, in case you procrastinated buying your Easter eggs, Winco's large 5 doz eggs are $4.98. Albertsons' medium eggs are also $1 a dozen.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Winco's dozen large eggs are 98 cents. I bought some today. So you don't have to need 5 dozen to get the good deal!

tulip said...

Actually, last time I bought the 5 dozen eggs for $4.98 at Winco, they were only the medium ones.....be sure to check before putting them in your cart if you were hoping they were the large ones.

Sara said...

Last time I was at winco they had a sign that they no longer accept printable coupons b/c of fraud. Thought you might like to know that.

Joanie Demer said...

Sara, WinCo just began accepting IPs againa month or so ago. This was a corporate policy affecting all stores. Can you please tell me when and where you saw this sign that said they were no longer accenting printable coupons? Thanks for the info.