Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few of My {couponing} Favorite Things


Searching through inserts in my Sunday paper,
Some I’ll use this week, some I’ll save for later.
Dreams of a coupon-- the savings it brings!
These are a few of my favorite things.

Blinkies and peelies and best—catalinas!
Lysol and colgate, a few neutrogenas.
Call it a phase or just one of my flings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Midnight oil’s burning as I’m checking blogs,
Scouring for deals? I should be sawing logs.
Sale starts tomorrow, soon my alarm rings.
These are a few of my favorite things.

At the checkout,
My kids screaming!
Manager looks mad.
Glad that I read Krazy Coupon Lady,
And then I don’t feel. . . so bad!!

9 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

Hahaha! I love it!

Amber said...

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!

From the beehive said...

That's awesome -love it!

The Barkers said...

How fun! I love the kids screaming part. Boy does it make me feel better!!:)

Mack Photography said...

I'm very impressed with your poetry skills!!!

Brittany said...

You crack me up! And congrats on 200 followers! We love our KCL!

alysia said...

Hee hee, nice Joanie :)

coupongeek said...

Thumbs up! Thanks for the smile! I can relate!!

~Jaycie

Ginger said...

I would be interested in signing a contract with you. All proceeds from your YouTube debut will go to hiring someone to clean my house while I blog and coupon. You know that British lady is famous from her YouTube video. You won't mind that I take 90% now will ya? I mean you know I need a full time maid and all. ROFL~