Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fred Meyer Preview 4/5-4/11

There are some pretty good deals on some of the basics for your pantry!

FM Butter 3 for $4
with in ad coupon (limit 6)

FM Flour 5lb bag
or FM Vegetable Oil
4 for $5
with in ad coupon (limit 4)

*FM Large Eggs 18 count
2 for $3
with in ad coupon (limit 4)

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup
3 for $2 (first 9)

Johnson's Body Wash
3 for $10
Use the $1/1 from 2/22
Or use the $3/3 here or here
Final Price: $7 for 3 (not the best deal out there....)

Strawberries 4 lbs $5.88

Thanks to Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife for help in compiling!

2 comments:

andrea.roche said...

Random question for you Heather.

Do you have any idea what stores/gas stations do w/ all the extra Sunday papers? I'm thinking there must be a surplus. Do you think there would be a way to get these free/discounted for KCL readers?

These are the things I think about while lying in bed at night.

Heather Wheeler said...

Andrea- I know a lot of gas stations just toss their Sunday papers at the end of the week!
I love that you think about this while lying in bed... glad I am not the only krazy one! :)
I'll have to make some calls....