Friday, April 17, 2009

Get your KRAZY on! NEW KCL Shirts

How many times have you met other KCLs in the grocery store? It's makes my day every time I do.
And how many grocery checkers have been impressed with your savvy shopping and asked how you do it?

I'm proud to be a KCL and I'm proud of the company we keep here. I am excited to get to showcase my allegiance and look good doing it! That's why we decided it'd be fun to have shirts made so we can spot each other more easily and grow the sisterhood.
Plus, I've been getting more and more flack lately from people getting in line behind me while I'm checking out. I always try so politely to let them know that I'm going to be awhile and they'd be better served in another check out lane. No matter how nicely I say it, I've been getting rolling eyes and attitude. What's a girl to do?
Solution: Wear this shirt while you shop and let your backside speak for yourself. The rear of the shirt reads, "Pick another check out lane, honey"

Here's the vital details:
Anytime before Monday the 20th at 10:00 AM, these slub jersey v-neck shirts will be available at a discounted pre-order rate of $15. The cotton is really soft and light weight, great for summer. And the v-neck is the perfect size, you won't have to wear a cami underneath! Shirts will be available for pick up April 28th in Meridian, the location and date of our next upcoming coupon class. *More details to follow*

After the pre-order period ends, shirts will be available on KCL for a higher price (to be determined, probably $17-18) Shipping is $3.50, and pick up is available. If you'd like to order, send an email to krazycouponlady@gmail.com, or click the contact tab. Please include the size you would like. Payment may be made by check or via paypal. Payment for pre-orders is due immediately.

How good is Krazy Coupon Guy going to look in a women's cut deep V-neck tee?

Sizing Guidelines: Available in size Small through XXL. This shirt runs SMALL! It's a women's fit and slim through the body. I'm guessing we'll sell most size Large. Order a medium if you want it fitted, a small if you've got a killer post-baby six pack. I'll be ordering a large and hoping the tag line across the back doesn't accentuate my love handles.

Once we have the shirts printed, we'll have a KCL model the shirt and you'll see it's cuter than the picture!
Send your order with size to krazycouponlady@gmail.com or hit the contact tab!

No comments: