Thursday, April 30, 2009

Krazy Cereal Scenario at Target

Okay, so remember the Kelloggs coupons for $1/1 from our coupon bar!??!
Here is a great scenario to use some of those up!
Go here to more details about the coupons...

At Target When you buy 5 Special K Cereals at $2.39 each-
You will get a $5 Gift Card (to Target)
Use 2 of the $1/1 Special K Coupons from the coupon bar
Use 2 of the $1/1 Special K Coupons HERE
Final Price: $7.95 after coupons
Only $2.95 after Target Gift Card
or $.59 each


Thanks to Stretching A Buck for reminding me about this deal!

5 comments:

Discount Queens said...

The Special K crackers are also part of this deal, and on sale for the same price as the cereal. Print out the coupon from this link: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qbfofxe1578360&bt=vi&o=55227&c=SK&p=1vYG2brQ
(you can print twice)
buy 4 cereals, and 1 box of crackers
use 4 $1/1 cereal and 2 $1/1 crackers
=6.95 OOP, factor in $5 GC, and net is 1.95, or .39 each!

cynthea said...

At winco tonight I noticed that the kellogs cereal for these coupons are all on discount at 1.48. this would give you 48 cent cereal and it was the 15 oz boxes.
I didnt' make sure every kind was on sale but I am pretty sure I saw
the rice krispies, apple jacks,frosted flakes and pops cereal for that price. This was the fairview store.

Melissa said...

I tagged you in this post on my blog http://niftythriftymamma.blogspot.com/2009/04/un-important-favorite-things.html Thanks for your Blog and all you do!

Rosie said...

Deal gets even better if you still have any of the $1.50 of any Kellogs cereal left from the newspaper inserts. I've got 3 still and I was thinking I needed some special K... the Vanilla Almond flavor is yummy! =)

cynthea said...

Also if you look on the back of your special K boxes some of them have coupons for 2 dollars off of two different products so you could use that as well.