Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Huggies Printable **NEW**



Go here to sign up for Huggies New "Enjoy the Ride Rewards" Program.
Enter all your information...
Once you are a member, Click Earn Rewards
Then Enter this number: TKHNF-RLPLS-TRPGB
(just copy and paste these letters into the boxes... you'll see what I am talking about)
Once you Enter those Numbers You can Print a $2 Coupon
(good on certain huggies products)

The best part is, the coupon is a pdf, so you can print as many as you will use,
and they don't expire until June,
so you can use them often until then!

Score!


Thanks to Money Saving Mom for this Sweet find!

9 comments:

Jilene said...

I can't get anything to print

Amber said...

it keeps saying that the code is wrong. Anyone else having trouble?

RWilson05 said...

mine says code is wrong. Perhaps it's like MYCOKEREWARDS where the code will work ONE TIME?

Jilene said...

I got the code to work, but when I go to print the coupon, it goes blank or tells me I have an error. grrr!

Drumm's Day to Day!!! said...

I can not get it to work :(

ang :o) said...

Code won't work for me either.

Heather Wheeler said...

Ahhhh You Guys!! I am sorry! I tried this before I posted and it totally worked for me! I just tried it again on a different comupter and with new information, and it said: Invalid Code... It must be out of prints. Sorry Sorry! I will edit the post!

Ginger said...

Hi ladies,

I posted about this 3 days ago and had 3 codes then that worked when I tried them. Give them a shot. Perhaps they'll work.

http://attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com/2009/04/huggies-enjoy-ride-rewards-program.html

andrea.roche said...

Worked for me. FYI, Huggies is changing all their packaging hence the "new" names. I wonder if this means some stores might be clearancing out the old stuff anytime soon???